Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where to begin?!?!?!?

Today’s title has in part to do with talking about this weekend, but moreso the explosion that has occurred in my bedroom.

Okay, so this weekend I have, of course, to fill you in on the absolutely AMAZING time Teddy, Faith, and I had at Neshaminy. Faith and I have pictures galore, including semi-step by step cooking photos and stunning, if we do say so ourselves, self portraits. Prepare yourself for dresses, new bonnets, chopped onions, horses, and battles. Faith will hopefully guest blog as a first time reenactress later this week or early next week.

More importantly than reenacting, we woke up to wonderful news Monday morning that after ten years of hunting, the United States military killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. I was OUT Sunday night; Teddy woke up well before me Monday morning and found the news from his father. I was extremely groggy and half awake when he told me and asked, “Well, what does this mean now?” Teddy’s reply: “The world is a little bit safer.” So THANK YOU to all our armed forces…it is a shame that America’s gratitude only shines when such a victory occurs, but your service is invaluable 24/7.

Other wonderful news on Monday morning, my parents celebrated thirty years of marriage! Much love to my mom and dad who continue to give me faith in everlasting love. Here’s to celebrating their 60th anniversary in 2041. I love you. (…even if you don’t read my blog.)

Also, John Paul II is one step closer to becoming a saint, apparently. I haven’t looked into this yet, but I’ve heard dribs and drabs of the news and was quite fond of our former pontiff…I actually had a relative you made him dinner when he was bishop. Very cool stuff.

I was looking forward to a long, lengthy post with tons of pictures from the weekend, but I do not know when this post will occur…see, this is what our tent looked like Sunday afternoon:




And my bedroom which is about three four times the area of that tent looks about fifteen times worse and I don’t know where to start cleaning! I might try to post again tonight, but I make no guarantees. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment