Monday, June 6, 2011

My Wall Patch Blog

I blogged last week about being offered a chance to blog on Wall Patch. I wrote an introductory piece for Mary's Modern Mishaps, but when I really started to think about it, I realized I now had an opportunity to make a difference in the world like I've always wanted to. So, I have decided to write an entirely different blog for Wall Patch about all the charities and "good" things I support. Although I cannot figure out how to title my blog on Wall Patch, or apparently link it to a blogging site I'm more familiar with, I have decided to name it "Leave A Mark."

There, I will write all about different organizations that need help and how YOU as an individual can make a change in the world. I hope you will check it out and leave your mark on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment