Friday, June 10, 2011

All This Free Time...

What should I do with it??? Well, to be perfectly honest, although I'm not technically unemployed, as I run my business, I have a lot...a lot more time then I have had since I was ohhhh, going into my senior year of high school. I have so many things I've always wanted to do or dreamt of doing "if I had the time" that now that I have it, I barely know where to start!


So, in no particular order, here is my:

Top Ten Things I Can Do Now That I've Been Laid Off

1) Finish that gosh darned photo mosaic puzzle of James Dean that I started nearly a decade ago.
2) Finsh that latch hook pillow I finish the latch hook part of...holy smokes, 13 years ago.
3) Find cheaper car insurance!
4) Make a T-shirt quilt with all of my old t-shirts.
5) Change the photos in my room.
6) Mail more flyers for Mary's Modern Mishaps.
7) Make that scrapbook for myself, I've been meaning to get too.
8) Create my other blog Leave A Mark. (check)
9) Start writing more...not necessarily blogs, but more.
10) Go to the Cedar Creek Reenactment...I haven't gone in five years now and it's my very favorite event. I'm SO happy to be able to do it again!

The list actually goes on, but those were the first ten that came to mind. I hope you'll stay posted to see where I'll end up in the next few months! Right now, I am super grateful to be this optimistic and am relishing the drop in my stress levels from leaving a job that didn't make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment