Thursday, January 19, 2012

ROFLMAO! History Major Memes

Although I have known what a meme is for quite some time now, I have fairly recently learned they are called, "memes" and I still don't know how to pronounce them, but they can be quite entertaining. I was delighted to discover an entire genre (I guess I can call it a genre) of meme's dedicated to history majors called The History Major Heraldic Beast.
Here are some of my favorites:



"There are three rules to warfare: 1) Don't invade Russia. 2) Don't invade Russia.  3) Don't invade Russia in the winter."---My Major Adviser, wise words indeed.





I was once asked by a 12 year old I was leading a class trip for about the Revolution (entirely wrong time period) and why we are now friends with the British...thirty minutes later, I'm pretty sure even the teacher regretted his asking.



No comments:

Post a Comment