Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm going blog wild!

When I have access to my computer again. Oh my goodness, I have so much to tell you about! See, after we left Manassas a day early due to extreme heat and surprised Faith with her first trip to Gettysburg. We are currently on our way to Bird-In-Hand, PA to visit Kitchen Kettle and Shady Maple Buffet to celebrate Teddy's birthday, which is today! Yay!

Here is a quick and brief rundown of what you have to look forward to:

1)My first vlog: where I look and act utterly ridiculous.
2) Ghosties and history and ghostie relationships.
3) A review of some new places in Gettysburg... New for me at least.
4) A photo blog of the 150th Manassas reenactment.
5) Lore, legend, and my test of them.
...and more. Much much more but I can't remember it all now.

If we return to Jersey at a reasonable hour, I will start writing tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see pictures of your events. Come and see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Here is the Photo Blog from Manassas: http://maryshistoricalprograms.blogspot.com/2011/07/150th-manassas-reenactment-photo-blog.html

    ReplyDelete