Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bound for Dixie!

And I could not be more excited! Teddy, Faith, and I are currently en route to the 150th Manassas reenactment in Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia. We borrowed Teddy's mom's van and we are packed to the max. We have two coolers, three tubs for our clothes and personal gear, another tub for camp and cooking supplies, tent poles, tent, bedding, an air mattress, a cot, three chairs, two suitcases, a duffel bag, three sets of hoops, two wooden crates to hide said coolers, a set of cast iron, a backpack, and two purses.
Over the past two days, I feel like all I have done is pack and unpack my car. It's been exhausting. Yesterday, I went to the New Egypt Flea Market and it was amazing! I had such a great time, I am definitely going back soon. It was super hot and, therefore, pretty slow. I was able to get rid of some stuff and made a little cash. I will be posting a photoblog soon.
I am going to try to post again while we are away, but they will be short as I only have Teddy's iPhone. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment