Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Laptop!!!!

So, as the title might suggest, my Christmas present from Greg is a beautiful, shiny, new laptop...with a webcam and undoubtedly lots of other magic I have yet to find! If I can figure out how to make a myself look anything other than really tired on a webcam, I might consider video blogs now and then, but it remains to be seen.

In other news, a belated Merry Christmas to all my readers! I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging now that I have a working computer again and the holiday season is starting to wind down. Tomorrow, I am moving a load of furniture with Phil and Duke, so the odds of my blogging are pretty slim, but I have a show on the 29th and there will be much to discuss.

I know this is just a small update, but in the near future I am hoping to put together a list of potential blog topics for the new year. Please leave some ideas in the comments!

Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday Season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment