Monday, March 28, 2011

The Grand Debut

Alright folks, (I’m going to go ahead and be presumptuous and just believe people will read this), as I posted on Facebook, I am starting a blog. To be perfectly frank, I’m not really sure how to blog so this will be new and hopefully interesting/fun/etc. Here’s what I do have: A list of things I do NOT want to do on my blog.

Mary’s Concept of Blog No-No’s

1. I do not want to advertise shamelessly. Yes, this Blog is geared to my business, Mary’s Historical Programs (www.maryshistoricalprograms.com), but who wants to read an ad campaign? Also, how much can I really say about it?

2. Endless rambling. Oh my, if just rambled, I would be such a hypocrite because it drives me NUTS when other people do it.

3. Swear. I’m certainly not perfect, but I do attempt to refrain from swearing as much as possible. I would love to receive comments, but please no profanity!

I did receive a few lovely suggestions via Facebook, but I am certainly open to more. I am fairly certain that there will be a happy balance between me/my opinion and history/living history. And so, you wonderful group of supporters, I turn to you once more. What shall we talk about next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment